ANH - Virgin Coconut Oil Classic (380ml Bottle)
The ANH-VCO Classic is one of the best sellers in COCOLAB's consumable oil range. Produced under strict quality parameters, this product retains the full benefits and potency of Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO). VCO is known for its curative benefits especially for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-protozoal properties that stave away a multitude of diseases.
COCOLAB's ANH-VCO Classic can be consumed orally as a daily dietary supplement or used in preparation of foods or as topping. Excellent for salads, for baking and for cooking.
Here are some major facts on coconut oil:
- Virgin coconut oil is about 95% saturated oil with low iodine value (IV max.10) which gives it good oxidative stability at higher temperatures. It is a good stable oil to use for normal everyday cooking without the fear of "free radical" formation. Oil with IV above 80 is generally not that suitable for higher temperature cooking due to low oxidative stability.
- Virgin coconut oil is rich in Lauric acid (C12) which makes up more than 50% of the VCO content. When lauric acid (C12) is synthesized in the body, it produces monolaurin. Monolaurin is found in abundance in colostrum and mother's breast milk and is vital in strengthening the immune system for babies.
- Virgin coconut oil does not raise cholesterol levels and is free of trans fats.
- Generally recognised as a nutraceutical and functional food.
- Best oil to be used in “oil pulling” to treat gum diseases.
- Coconut oil as an effective conditioner for hair and skin is well known amongst people in the tropics.
- Widely used as a carrier oil for aromatherapy and massage oils.
Some people take a longer time to experience the benefits. Once you start taking VCO, allow it time to work. It will be a mistake to abandon it when you do not immediately see some results. VCO will be working inside your body trying to correct problems from your years of neglect.
Before VCO can produce benefits, it must first clean your body of toxins. You will over a longer term experience better health.
The ANH-VCO Classic is perfect for those who wish to include a beneficial saturated fat into their diet. The capric, caprylic and lauric acid content in it strengthens overall immunity against microbial attacks and is highly beneficial for those looking to boost their immunity. Pregnant/breastfeeding mothers will find VCO extremely beneficial for breast milk production in terms of quality, increasing the levels of monolaurin and antibodies in breast milk.
Regular consumption keeps neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and dementia at bay. It has also been found to improve persons already suffering from such conditions.
VCO is superb as a detoxing aid because of its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties while also improving bowel movement. VCO is known to increase the basal metabolic rate and is regularly consumed in weight loss programs.
Hailed as a miracle oil, Virgin Coconut Oil has been proven through research to hold several curative properties, the key among which are its ability to:
- Promotes heart health
- Improves brain/neurological health
- Strengthens immune system
- Protects body from cell damaging free radicals
- Improves cholesterol levels
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties
- Ketone energy boost
- Full body detox
- Promotes weight loss & increases metabolic rate
- Improves skin and hair appearance
- Improves bowel movements
100% Premium Absolute No Heat Virgin Coconut Oil (ANH-VCO).
NOTE: Certain packagings are meant for Tropical countries. Where ambient temperature is below 24°C / 75°F (eg. USA, Europe, China, Australia, Korea, Japan) our ANH-VCO will solidify into a butter-like state.
- We suggest using the wide mouth jar packaging as it allows the product to be scooped out with a spoon.
- Alternatively, you can also purchase the bottle packaging. Simply put the bottle in a warm water bath to melt it if solidified.
Please click on Size icon above to select your preference.
ANH-VCO is classified as a food under the Food Act 1983 and Food Regulations Act 1985 in Malaysia and as such no health claims are allowed under the Acts. If there would be health claims, then there is a necessity to study VCO under a new nutraceutical section as VCO straddles between nutrition and pharmaceutical. It performs both functions. For now, our products are labeled in accordance with the provisions of current laws applicable here.
If you are interested to find out more about the health benefits of VCO, why not look into our "Research Articles" as a starting point, or try one today to experience the extraordinary benefits of ANH-VCO!
Directions For Use
The recommended dosage is 2 tablespoons daily in the morning. Take it 30 minutes before your meal if you are on a weight loss diet. For those looking for general health maintenance, you may take it anytime (before/after meal). You can also incorporate ANH-VCO Classic in salads, juices, oats or baking recipes according to your preference.